Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New stuff

I received the most beautiful crib for my birthday. Our neighbours have a second hand market every Saturday and Sunday. I have bought several items from there, but when I saw this crib I simply fell in love. So a couple of days ago my Man surprised me with it. I am SO happy! It’s from 1821, isn’t it just amazing?

The cats thought it would be a nice idea to pose, by the way.

The chair I also bought from there and I plan to paint it white and change the fabric to a blue-grey with a little bit of grey-silver mixed in it.

The blue-white vase I also got for my birthday and I just love it. Blue and white is my middle name. The flower I’m a bit unsure of, is it Amaryllis?

The other images is from earlier in the summer, they are taken just outside the house.

0708091006 KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA  KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA  KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA        01

1 comment:

KATE ♥ said...

Gratulerer med dagen , Bettina!