Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beautiful day(s)

I’m so happy. Even though I carry my mother’s health in my heart, there’s room for a man’s love there too. We have grown so close these days and I just want to sing like the birds in the sky and hug everyone I meet.

I hope you all have this kind of love in your hearts!

20_simple_ways_celebrate_day (5) 20_simple_ways_celebrate_day (14) 20_simple_ways_celebrate_day (15) beautiful_planet (2) beautiful_planet (4) beautiful_planet (16) embrace_nature (11) embrace_nature (19) embrace_nature (20) field_of_flowers (5) field_of_flowers (12) lead_out_loud life_beautiful (13) life_beautiful (15) the_best_day (10) the_best_day (19)

Kisses to you all!

2 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Det lyder dejligt Bettina, at der også er plads til kærlighed.
Håber det går godt med både det ene og det andet..:-o)

Hej fra Lisbeth

Silvia Mascella Rosa said...

Excelent taste!
Wonderfully chosen images!
best regards from Brazil!
Silvia
http://vinhoverdeamarelo.blogspot.com